Milk RunOperated By: The Adventure Company
A great introduction to rafting!
1 hour on the water | 5 miles
Milk Run Highlights
- Exciting short intermediate trip
- Clear, fast flowing rapids
- Beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountain scenery
- minimum age of 2
- Some easy whitewater with small waves
- No experience necessary
- No special fitness & no swimming ability required
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - The Adventure Company
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable